The majority of business trainings focus on what we do in a team. Team Building with Horses is different; it focuses on who you are in a team. Clarity of purpose, awareness, faith in oneself and colleagues, confidence, dynamic use of leadership positions are important components of a successful teamwork.
There are always issues in teamwork which, literally, steal energy. External as well as internal factors may cause conflicts in a team. It takes a while for a newly formed team to get rid of doubts and build trust.
Team work often requires a lot of energy and time to solve certain issues. Team Building with Horses takes much less time and allows going through all 4 Tuckman stages: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing in one day.
What is gives:
- Possibility to see and identify the unique skills of each team member.
- Possibility to work together in difficult situations in real time, not to role play.
- Possibility to feel yourself as part of a united and high-performing team.
- Personal development.
- Understanding how to work more effectively with every member of the team and with the team in general.
- Understanding how srategies make work more
- When: coach-sessions are held at any time of the year.
- Where: /Venue: stables
- How: theory and practice with horses.
- Duration: 1 day.
- For: Groups from 5 up to 35 people